Now here’s a strange coincidence.
This just popped up on my dashboard. I’ve never seen it before. This is a photo of Dominique Swain, the actress who portrayed Lolita in the Adrian Lynne version of the film that came out in the nineties, opposite Jeremy Irons. She’s standing next to a fan holding an autographed photo.
Here’s the weird part. (I mean, other than the part where a man in his forties goes to a convention and stands in line to get an autographed photo from an actress who played a 12 year old sexpot, decades after the film came out)
When I did my own “Lolita” photoshoot in the early aughts, I used the exact same dress.
…or one so close to it as to be functionally indistinguishable.
Bizarre, yes? It’s hanging in my closet right now.
- xxinfinitepleasurexy likes this
- noctopian likes this
- ninaeff likes this
- annethecatdetective reblogged this from 3liza and added:
- just-an-earthbound-misfit likes this
- lolitasheartshapedglasses reblogged this from v33n-defunct
- wutheringhype likes this
- anddesecration likes this
- 3liza reblogged this from v33n-defunct
- dovryn likes this
- v33n-defunct reblogged this from lolitasheartshapedglasses and added:
- v33n-defunct likes this
- folktier likes this
- chamanka likes this
- lolitasheartshapedglasses posted this