The day before yesterday in Anaheim:
- Anaheim police shot an unarmed Latino man in the leg, then, when he was helpless on the ground, shot him in the head, then handcuffed him.
- He died.
- The neighborhood people who saw it happen objected to this.
- The police fired on them with rubber bullets, tear gas, and eventually released several police attack dogs into a crowd which included children and babies.
- The police attempted to buy the footage of their attack on the crowd, even going door to door to offer money for cell phones and cameras.
- The Anaheim PD shot another handcuffed man in the head, killing him, the same night.
Today there is a protest against this bullshit and the police are already beating the shit out of people with gas, pepperballs, batons, etc. If you’re near Anaheim, now would be a good time to get your helmet + mask on and stand up for your shit.
- Here’s the Twitter hashtag to watch tonight for eyewitness reporting and updates.
Here’s a livestream of the protest and the police attacks. (hahaha nevermind that guy is a fucking schween)